2. What information does the website collect?
The information you give us directly.
You do not need to give us any information directly to visit the website. If you use the Website for a specific function, such as registering for a Service, using a Content or Service, or contacting the Website directly, we may ask you for the information below.
- Name, email address, postal address. Your personal information such as phone number or mobile number.
- Username and password
- Information posted on community discussions and other online platforms
- Search queries made on the website
- Letters sent in person by you
Information that is automatically collected by the website when you visit the website
The website automatically collects the following information when you visit the website:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The type of your internet browser and operating system.
- Information about the webpages you viewed before and after you visit our website.
- Activities in community discussions.
- Information about your bandwidth speed and all the software present in your computer.
- Email click-through rate and all information of users video viewing.
- General treatment log information
- Information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, Web cookies and other such technologies
Information collected by other sources
We may collect information about you from third party sources or platforms (social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, ad targeting firms). For example:
- If you use a third party social networking website from the website, then list of your username and connection on that social networking website.
- Population-related information such as area, gender and other information.
- Advertising participation and viewing information.
- Specific identifiers, including the mobile device identification number, can be used to determine the geographical location of a mobile in accordance with the particular law.
- Please note that the website may also combine information collected from you with information collected from third party sources.
3. How do we use the information?
We may use the information collected from you to send you an email. Such as editorial updates, information about your account, changes to the website, promotional messages from our own or our marketing partners. If you sign up for our newsletter we will also email you that newsletter.
With your permission we can send promotion messages and other information to your mobile number.
We show ads on our website to give you free services. Many of these ads are based on the information you provide. For example, by using information collected from cookies, web beacons and other sources, and by using information about your online activities and interests, we may show you ads that are of interest to you. This process allows providers to reach the customers who are most interested in their products. And you may also see advertisements for your favourite products.
We look at the behaviour of people in discussion forums to give you an independent but mannered discussion forum. We also keep track of deleted flag comments to nominate our most influential comments moderators.
We may use the information we collect to fulfil your requests for products, services, and information. For example, for better service, we may use your information to ensure your participation in various polls, surveys, sweepstakes and service boards on the website.
We may analyse the data we collect to learn more about how our website is used. For example, we may use this information to analyse website usage, increase website efficiency, and tailor our content and design to the needs of our readers.
We may use the information we collect to prevent illegal activity, to enforce the terms and conditions of the Website, and to protect the interests of our readers.
We may also use this information, with your permission, for any other use you disclose when collecting information other than those used above.
If you decide to share information with us, you can even edit that information by contacting us.
5. Privacy and Security
We provide your personal information only to those services or people who require your information in order to do their work, to deliver any services or products to you. We have taken technical and administrative steps to protect your information from being misused. Please note that no data transmission and storage can be 100% secure. We want to make you feel secure about using the Website but we cannot guarantee you complete security of any kind of information.
6. Website visitors from outside India
If you visit our website from outside India, please note that any information you provide to us may be transferred to India and will be subject to Indian law. Indian privacy and information protection laws may differ from the laws of your country. By using our website or by providing us with your personal information,
you allow us to preserve, transfer and protect information to and from India.
7. Children under 18 years of age
We do not knowingly collect information on children under the age of 18. If you think we have done something
like this, you can contact us.
emailing you if there is any change in the transaction regarding your knowledge.
9. Queries, instructions and refund
Any representations provided here are clearly provided on “as is” basis. This website makes no representations or give no warranties regarding the information and content provided.
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading.
This website is not intended to be a form of advice, or to create any kind of advice.
Limitations of Liability
The contents of this website, or its use or in connection with it, under the law of contact, the website will not be liable to you.
For any direct damage;
For any indirect, special or consequential damages; Or
Shall not be liable for any business loss, income, profit or expected savings, loss of contract or business relationship, loss of reputation or goodwill or loss of information or data and corruption. All maps are provided by Google Maps and are for illustration purposes only.
Even if these limitations of liability apply, the website is clearly advised of potential harm.
Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the website; Or attempting to restrict the website would be considered illegal.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations set forth in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you don’t think it’s fair, you shouldn’t use this website.
You acknowledge that, as a political campaign entity, the Website is interested in limiting the personal responsibility of its staff and volunteers. You agree that you will not personally sue the Website’s employees or volunteers for any damages you may incur in connection with the Website.
You agree that the liability limits set forth in this Website Disclaimer will protect the Website employees, volunteers, agents, and contractors as well as the Website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is enforceable under applicable law or has been found, it will not affect the implementation of other provisions of this website disclaimer.